In order to get a better understanding of the different tasks and procedures in various departments, we would like to provide you with a summary of some main occupations within our business and other organizations.
10 key aspects for a successful telesales campaign:
- Updated data
- Know your goals
- Scripted/ Unscripted
- Follow up on time
- Know who are you talking to
- Don’t be afraid of voicemail
- Positive focus
- Ask questions
The customer care is one very important role within the office. This is the contact point for customers and what customers will always remember about the business. Always be friendly, professional, accurate and helpful.
- Welcome customer and offer a seat and beverages/snacks (maybe start a small-talk)
- Ask customer how you may help him/her
- Make sure to understand the customer’s wishes properly
- Complete the steps of receptionist
- Make sure to having received contact details from the customer
- Inform the customer about procedure
- Ask customer if he has any further questions or wishes
- Wish customer a nice day and say goodbye.
One of the most important aspects of success in business is the ability to communicate by telephone. Answering the telephone is not a difficult physical task but using it in a business-like manner is not so straightforward. Customers who are well handled will call again and bring more business.
Business correspondence is the communication or exchange of information in a written format for the process of business activities between two parties.
Importance of business correspondence:
help in maintaining a proper relationship, inexpensive and convenient mode, create and maintain goodwill, serves as evidence.
Conflict resolution management
There are five different styles to deal with trivial conflicts: competitive, collaborative, compromising, accommodating, and avoiding. It is more difficult to learn how to deal with serious conflicts like bullying, harassment or victimisation. In those cases, sometimes a formal complaint must be made.
Communication in business environment
- New technologies
- Reduced costs of the communication
- Customer care
- Monitoring the implementation of practices